INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE
Some areas of the Site may ask you to submit personal information in order for you to benefit from the specified features (such as newsletters, tips, or order processing) or to participate in a particular activity (such as secure coupons or offers or promotions). You will be informed what information is required and what information is optional. We may combine the information you submit with other information we have collected from you, whether online or offline, including, for example, your purchase history. We may also combine it with information we receive about you from other sources, publicly available information sources (such as publicly available social media), and other third parties.
PASSIVE INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
As you navigate around the Site, certain information can be passively collected (gathered without your actively providing the information), using various technologies. We and our third party service providers passively collect and use information in a variety of ways, including:
THROUGH YOUR BROWSER
Certain information is collected by most browsers, such as your Media Access Control (MAC) address, computer type (Windows or Macintosh), and Internet browser type and version. We may collect similar information, such as your mobile device type and identifier, if you access the Site through a mobile device.
USING PIXEL TAGS OR OTHER SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
These may be used to track the actions of Site users and email recipients, measure the success of our sales and marketing campaigns and to compile statistics about Site usage.
Your IP Address is a number that is automatically assigned to the computer that you are using by your Internet Service Provider. An IP Address is identified and may be logged in our server log files whenever a user visits the Site, along with the time of the visit and the page(s) that were visited. Collecting IP Addresses is standard practice on the Internet and is done by many websites. We use IP Addresses for purposes such as determining Site usage levels, helping to diagnose server problems, and administering the Site. We may collect similar information about your mobile device, such as a unique device identifier.
HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE INFORMATION
We use and disclose information you provide to us as described to you at the point of collection and also use information from or about you:
- To respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests.
- To send you information regarding our relationship with you or regarding the Site, changes to our terms, conditions, and policies and/or other administrative information.
- For our own business purposes, such as data analysis, new product development, improving our website, products, identifying Site usage trends, personalizing your experience on the Site by presenting products and offers tailored to you, and determining the effectiveness of our marketing.
We also disclose information collected through the Site to:
- Our third party service providers, who provide services, such as website hosting and moderating, mobile application hosting, data analysis, payment processing, order fulfillment, infrastructure provision, IT services, customer service, email and direct mail delivery services, credit card processing and other services.
- A third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer, or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets, or stock, including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings.
In addition, we use and disclose information collected through the Site as we believe necessary or appropriate:
- As permitted by applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence.
- To comply with legal process.
- To respond to requests from public and government authorities, including public and government authorities outside your country of residence.
- To protect our operations.
- To protect our rights, privacy, safety and property.
- To allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
- In other ways with your consent.
We also use and disclose information we collect passively as described above, under “Passive Information Collection and Use,” and for any other purpose, except where we are required to do otherwise under applicable law. In addition, we may use and disclose information that is not in personally identifiable form for any purpose. If we combine information that is not in personally identifiable form with information that is, we will treat the combined information as personal information as long as it is combined.
THIRD PARTY SITES AND SERVICES
We use reasonable organizational, technical, and administrative measures to protect personal information under our control. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or data storage system can be guaranteed to be totally secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is not secure, please immediately notify us of the problem by contacting us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
CHOICES AND ACCESS
We give you choices regarding our use and disclosure of your personal information for marketing purposes. By commenting on this Site, you agree that your comments may be made publicly available as well as your name that is provided to us by you. You can access change or delete your personal information by contacting us at: email@example.com. We will try to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable.
USE OF SITE BY MINORS
The Site is not directed to individuals under the age 13, and we request that these individuals not provide personal information through the Site.
Your personal information may be stored and processed in any country where we have facilities or service providers. By using our Site or by providing consent to us, you agree to the transfer of information to countries outside of your country of residence, which may provide for different data protection rules than in your country.
Unless we specifically request or invite it, we ask that you not send us, and you not disclose, any sensitive personal information on or through the Site or otherwise to us. In those cases where we may request or invite you to provide sensitive information, we will do so with your express consent.
Copyright © EndoSpace Corporation 2012-2020. All Rights Reserved.